Monday 20 July 2015

Pont Aven - Adios Espana


Left the hotel around 11 am after a frantic selfie stick attempt at rescuing my sunglasses from a cliff edge tree. ( just dont ask) why I bother buying prescription  sunglasses I have no ideA, I'm just going to get this clip-ons in the future like my Grandad used to wear LOL.

Nice ride around the coast past Comillas and Santillama del Mer. 


Tree growing through wall.


View from hotel.



Waiting to board the ferry in the bike queue, chatting to a guy and his mrs on an 1150 GS, been camping down near Toledo.


Looking forward to seeing the family now. A great trip, Spain is a fantastic country, more than just the Costas, and great roads for Motorcycling. Will have covered 2000 miles by the time I get home. Can't wait for my own bed now, just one night on the ship, and a ride up from Portsmouth ( dock around 3pm) should be home for tea.

More pics (and videos) to follow later.





No comments:

Post a Comment